CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Global Application Manager lab systems 100% (m/f/d)
- Acts as Global System Owner and System Administrator for multiple applications
- Leads the evaluation of new application and upgrades (new features) together with the service provider, site IT departments and business key users
- Ensure the application performs as expected by the business, by providing support & trouble shooting and deploying enhancements
- Manage and follow up on outsourced support
- Establishes training programs as necessary for key-users.
- Ensures the qualification and validation activities for global GxP applications.
- Single point of contact for the suppliers and key users of the applications
- Ensures, with support of global IT security, service provider and local IT departments, that security and privacy requirements are respected.
- Point of contact in case of audits
- Degree in IT, technical or technical field with skills and experience in managing IT
- Advanced experience with IT applications used in a manufacturing – Quality Controlled environment, like Laboratory Information Management Systems and Chromatography Data Systems. Experience specifically with Labvantage, LABS/Q and Chromeleon is considered a plus.
- Experience in leading IT projects and project team members
- SQL database knowledge
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including qualification and validation activities, is considered a plus
- Goal oriented, able to work to deadlines and motivate
- High level of commitment and willingness to perform
- Fluent in English, speaking German, French, Italian or Portuguese is considered a plus
Dynamic and exciting work environment
Positive working atmosphere and open management culture with focus on continuous improvement of processes to stay innovative
Flexible Working Hours
Your contact person