CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Purchaser 100% (m/f/d)
Main activities and responsibilities
- Manage stock replenishment based on the ERP proposals and place orders to Suppliers, minimize excess or obsolescence
- Manage Direct and/or Indirect materials and provide support to Purchasing Coordinators
- Maintain and improve KPI targets set and agreed and maintain supplier file documentation
- Make daily follow-ups of Suppliers’ deliveries to ensure that dates, quantities and items are available to internal customers as initially requested. Alert and communicate about any discrepancies
- Collaborate with production planners to forecast material requirements and avoid any shortage
- Coordinate the return of goods with Suppliers
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and address any performance issues
- Elaborate and implement cost saving initiatives
- Enter into discussion with Suppliers to settle invoice, quality and logistic disputes
- Work closely with the quality assurance team to ensure that purchased materials meet required standards and specifications
- Assist the Purchasing Manager
- Ad Hoc - Supplier visit (intern/extern)
- Artworks : Manage BAT process for printed packaging materials (version, technical information, barcodes, ERP update, Artwork approval, incoming control).
- University degree in Purchasing and/or Supply Chain or related domain
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience in a Purchasing role
- GxP Compliance Knowledge and/or Pharma industry experience a plus
- High proficiency on office tools (Excel, Power point) and IT in general,
- Experience on SAP S4/Hanna a plus or complex ERP
- Strong negotiation skills combined with good planning and preparation skills
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with all kind of stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
What we offer
Retirement Pension Plan
Dynamic and exciting work environment
Your contact person