CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
Corden Pharma International acts as the management company of the Corden Pharma Group. Besides the Executive Leadership Team, CPI has central functions such as Finance, Sales & Marketing, Legal, HR and Corporate Development, which work for the Corden Pharma Group across locations and on an international level.
For Q3 2024 we are looking for a
Category Manager (m/f/d) 100%
- Q3 2024
CordenPharma is looking for experienced Category Managers who would like to join our talent pool for future projects in order to complete the Global Category Team in the following areas: CAPEX; MRO (Maintenance, Repairs/operations); Liquid Drug Product Packaging; Drug Product Excipients, Energy.
In this role, you would be part of the future Global Procurement team supporting the business objectives in procurement of goods and services for the Corden Pharma group. You will represent your category across the individual Corden sites and, as such, build a crucial link between global and site Procurement. Responsible for developing and executing category strategies, conducting market analyses and research, managing relationships with key suppliers, and supporting contract negotiation and execution as required. Your primary objective is to secure the delivery of projects, goods and services across the category, thus effectively managing Corden’s Supply Chain risk. You will achieve the best value solutions for the Corden Pharma group through effective communication, and collaboration across internal departments, and by maintaining strong relationships with suppliers.
- Degree or Business Administration
- Ability to lead cross-functional and global team
- Category Management experience in any of the areas; CAPEX; MRO (Maintenance, Repairs/operations); Liquid Drug Product Packaging; Drug Product Excipients, is a desired
- Commercial strategic sourcing experience (ideally with a multi-national, Fortune 500 business) including demonstrated proficiency in contract negotiations, supplier development, and global sourcing
- Professional Purchasing Qualification
- Strong external and internal communication skills
- Influencing, negotiation and project management skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical (especially CDMO) or chemical industry
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Excellent computer-based skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong proficiency in Business English
What we offer
30 days of vacation
Dynamic and exciting work environment
Retirement Pension Plan
Flexible Working Hours
We look forward to your complete application including CV, motivation letter and reference letters.