CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
Corden Pharma International acts as the management company of the Corden Pharma Group. Besides the Executive Leadership Team, CPI has central functions such as Finance, Sales & Marketing, Legal, HR and Corporate Development, which work for the Corden Pharma Group across locations and on an international level.
As soon as possible we, at Basel site, we are looking for a
Junior Treasury Analyst (m/f/d) 100%
This position will play a crucial role in managing our company's liquidity, supporting the optimisation of cash flow, and mitigating financial risks. It will also support treasury accounting, as well as ad hoc projects. The Junior Treasury Analyst will work closely with various departments, financial institutions, and external partners to ensure effective treasury operations.
- Execute day-to-day treasury activities, including cash management, liquidity forecasting, and fund transfer
- Monitor cash pooling activities
- Monitor the intracompany loan relationships and interest calculations
- Oversee the management of bank accounts, ensuring optimal utilisation of cash resources
- Conduct cash analyses to support business decision-making
- Prepare reports on key liquidity metrics and performance indicators.
- Evaluate exposure to currency and interest rate risk
- Monitor regulations and industry trends to ensure compliance
- Perform Treasury Accounting via closing for loans and interest and audits
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; Master's degree or professional certification is a plus
- Ideally 1 to 3 years proven experience in treasury operations, experience with holding companies is a plus
- Familiarity with international financial regulations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in treasury management systems and financial software
- Not afraid to speak up, creative and pro-active work style
- English at a very good level - other languages are a plus
What we offer
30 days of vacation
Retirement Pension Plan
Dynamic and exciting work environment
We look forward to your complete application including CV, motivation letter and reference letters.